Friday, October 27, 2006

Teeth...

It's amazing how much a little thing can get me down. I've had a piece of food stuck in between two of my teeth since breakfast. Seeing that breakfast is almost always eaten in the car, and I don't carry floss around with me, I was unable to do anything about it.

It reminded me of that old kids story about the lion that gets a thorn in his paw. A really small thing causing tons of discomfort. I'm tempted to make this into some kind of story about my personal faith, but I'll resist. Nobody reads this to hear those kinds of things.

Instead I'll just say that when I finally got some floss and got that little thing out of there I felt much better.

Now I can be grumpy for no reason at all.

3 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NoBadDaysCourtney said...

The true question is...what kinds of foreign objects have you put in your mouth so far in attempt to dislodge the food particle?

Allison said...

Oh! I have a small thing of floss in my purse at all times for such situations.