Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's been a while...

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've missed you all so much. Here's an update on what's gone on in the last couple of weeks.:

  • Maggie got the croup. No good.
  • My glasses suck. They shouldn't call them "transistions". They should call them "sunglasses all the time even if you're inside".
  • We started some Celebrate Recovery Blogs. Check them out if you'd like.
  • I got a Wii. I've played it once and it made me sore.
  • Is it "the croup" or just "croup"?
  • I planted two new trees in my backyard. An apple and a lemon.
  • As I've written this post I've realized just how boring I am.
Not a bad couple of weeks all in all. Sorry I've been gone.

7 comments:

Allison said...

I will put you back in your #1 spot, if you post at least three times next week...

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

this post made me laugh out loud. I am glad you're back.

Julie Hibbard said...

It's "croup" and that's terrible! I missed your blogs! You are not boring at all! Welcome back!!

Nadim Najm said...

welcome back my friend... glad too hear things are well... minus the croup of course...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.