Monday, June 18, 2007

Cake and Cinderella

Saturday was Maggie's third birthday party. It was awesome. My wife goes all out for the girls' parties and this was no exception.

Jeni and my mom made a three tier castle birthday cake. It was great. They could totally be on one of those Food Network Challenges. Jeni also made some crown cookies. A bunch of people asked where she bought them, which I'm sure made her feel very good.

Of course, this was a "princess party" which meant all of the little girls were dressed in various princess dresses. It's really fun to see Maggie and her friends in fancy dresses running around and dancing.

But the coup de grace was when Cinderella showed up. We hired this girl to come to the party as Cinderella and SHE WAS AWESOME!

She looked and sounded like Cinderella, she was better than some of the girls that work at Disneyland. She made sure Maggie was the center of attention, but included all of the other little girls too.

All in all, it was a great day. I'm not sure how Jeni is going to top this one. It should be fun to see.

3 comments:

Allison said...

oh your kids are super cute! maggie must have LOVED this party!
Do you have pictures? Even of just Maggie and Chloe...

Rick Graves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Hibbard said...

There are people at work who call me Cinderella...they think I look just like her! I know, I know...in the "later" years...
:)