Monday, June 25, 2007

The Countdown to Happiness

So, I think I'm going to get an iPhone when it comes out. I want it. No, I need it.

I can't help it. I know it's smarter to wait for the 2nd or 3rd generation to come out so there'll be more memory and the bugs will be worked out, but I can't wait that long.

It's a sickness. I think I'll order it online even if it means I don't get it for a while. There's nothing as frustrating as going from store to store trying to find it.

Who am I kidding? I'll be at an Apple store at 6 with the rest of the geeks.

3 comments:

adam said...

so, you remember when i got laid off last week? that was cool.

oh yeah, and buy me an iphone because you feel sorry for me.

Allison said...

Look for my dad in line! He's there!

Unknown said...

Blog about your new phone! Or at least call me!

JG