Tuesday, January 16, 2007

American Idol...

OK, so, I'm so excited for tonight. American Idol is back! I can't wait. The first few shows are my favorites for two reasons.

1. Hearing the terrible auditions. Yes, I think some of them are fake. I don't care, I love it.

2. Hearing the great auditions. I always try to pick the winner during the audition shows. Last year, I picked Daughtry. I was close.

I apologize in advance for the obsessive American Idol blogs to follow. I love the show.

Yes, I'm slightly ashamed to admit it.

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I can't wait to compare blogs then, I LOVE American Idol and I have no shame. I will laugh at horrible people and quote Simon for weeks.

My personal favorite from last season was..." can we shove another potato in here?"... refering to someone wearing to tight of pants!

Paula K said...

American Idol has become my entertainment for the week. I love the bad acts, reminds me of The Gong Show years ago! Watching the development of talent over the weeks is great too. Don't be embarrassed, apparently we have lots of company.