Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's Resolutions...

Well, with so many people weighing in with theirs I thought I'd list a few of mine. I like to call them commitments, but they're essentially the same thing.

  1. Get started on seminary.
  2. Keep my car clean. It's a mess. Embarrassing.
  3. Read more "good" books and less magazines. There's a "1000 Books you MUST read before you die" book out there. I have a lot of reading to do.
  4. Return phone calls and emails as soon as I get them.
  5. Find ways for Jeni and I to get involved in ministry together.

I know that's only 5, but I think that's a doable number. We'll see.

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Actually it's '1001 books to read before you die'
...or did you already read one?

Allison said...

I think you could read about 200 of them and be pretty happy...some of them are really sucky books...