Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Celebrity sighting

I go to the gym during my lunch hour because I have two kids and my wife makes me stay home as long as possible. I go over to LA Fitness at what is usually a quite time of the day there. I'd love to work out first thing in the morning but right now it just isn't possible. Today though getting there around 1:00 was perfect timing. I got to work out with a celeb.

I wouldn't say he's an A-lister, or a B or C for that matter. But for a while there he was dang popular. I saw him and thought he looked familiar and then I saw it...the 98 Degrees tattoo on his arm. It wasn't Nick or his brother or the guy who looked like he was 40 but the other one.

In between sets he talked loudly on his cell phone. It was seriously so hard not to ask him some stupid question that you know he's been asked like a million times. Something like, "So do you still talk to Nick?" or "Do you still sing?" Something like that.

In the end I let him work out on his own but I will say this...

When you are at the gym, PUT THE CELL PHONE DOWN!

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

His name is Jeff Timmons,(no relation to Tim) and he was talking to me!

Allison said...

Oh Courtney,
we had to look up his name, but I'm sad that you knew last name too!