Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas tree shopping...

We don't have a Christmas tree yet. This brings me more pain than I can possibly express. NO CHRISTMAS TREE!!

Jeni wants a real tree again this year. Look, I'm all for the real tree, smells good, looks good. But the problem is they die. Quickly.

And they aren't cheap. An 8 footer will put you back at least $150. $150 for a dying tree.

Meanwhile, a fake tree, will last you a lifetime. They come pre-lit, which, let's face it, is their biggest "pro." I hate stringing the lights on a tree. I never get it perfect.

Plus, you put in a box, throw it in the garage and then, next year, boom, you've got a tree.

I don't know how much longer I can go without a Christmas tree. It just isn't natural.

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

7' at Target was $30

Allison said...

I bought ours at Target and it's beautiful...and still very alive and green after a week.