Thursday, October 12, 2006

So tired...

Chloe, my youngest daughter, decided she didn't need to sleep last night. This wouldn't be such a big deal if she didn't want company all night. It's like she wanted to stay up and chat. I rocked her for hours trying to get her back to sleep. She just stared at me with her huge eyes and a smile underneath her pacifier.

I am tired today. This is the kind of day that I curse every time I go to get a soda from the break room and remember we only have Diet Freakin' Pepsi. Nice. Insult to injury.

Funny sidenote...the blogger dictionary wanted me to replace freakin' with foreskin. That's funny when you're tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will miss those wordless chats someday...isn't that weird? To know that something so aggravating will turn into one of your favorite memories?
Lu