Monday, November 27, 2006

The Lights are shinning...

So the day after Thanksgiving, I got out the ladder and hung the Christmas lights.

My house looks like Clark Griswold's from Christmas vacation. Around the garage I have the large, multi-colored lights. Three strings of them. They rock.

Then there's the 6 foot light up tree. It has 8 functions that change the pattern of the lights. It is awesome.

Then, Maggie's favorite, the snowman. It lights up and is very happy looking. An instant classic.

Lining the walk way are 12 light up candy canes.

But the main event is the projector. Yep, falling snowflakes right over the front door. One word, classy.

I'm proud to say that ours was the first house on the block to be decorated. I think I'm even prouder that the second was my next door neighbor. The Christmas spirit spreads fast.

Hopefully we'll pick up the tree this weekend.

No comments: