Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pass the gravy...

Every year I get super excited about Thanksgiving dinner. I love the food and I love being with my family. This year we'll be at my parent's house which means I get to eat the food I grew up with. It's always weird going somewhere else for Thanksgiving. The turkey is cook differently, the stuffing isn't the same.

I'm trying to decide the right way to go about my Thanksgiving prep. Do I eat large meals today to get ready, or do I eat lightly. The goal tomorrow is to consume as many calories as possible. That is only possible if today is handled appropriately. So far I've only consumed a few donuts, but I'm thinking about increasing my calories as the day wears on.

We're eating at 3 tomorrow followed by seconds (or thirds) later in the afternoon. I've got some eating to do.

Turkey, pie, and 3 NFL games...sounds good to me. Thanks Pilgrims!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are supposed to "stretch" your stomach before Thanksgiving...