Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back from a little blog vacation...

It seems as if I've been away for so long. Not only have I not posted in the last few days but my recent posts have been...Shall we say...Half hearted.

But that is all going to change. Here's what I've done in my time off:

  • Just bought the Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD. All though I wasn't interviewed on TV about these (nor was I invited to come along to such an interview--no problem JG) I don't think this is a waste of money. These are the originals. I will buy a new copy of any Star Wars movie that comes out. I don't always want to but I need to.
  • Took the family to Disneyland. I got to go on Dumbo, Small World and the carousel. Watch out...too much fun.
  • Planted some ground cover on my slope in the backyard. I'm scared to death that it will choke the life out of my trees. Fingers crossed.

As you can plainly see I have just had too full a plate to post. I'm glad all that's behind me. Just in time for the premier of The Office. Oh, I hope Jim and Pam can work things out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time, man ... next time. JG

Ryanne said...

Ummm...do you really worry about your ground covering?

Johnny Baker said...

Yes, Ryanne, yes I do.