Monday, September 25, 2006

Being sick sucks.

I hate it. I hate it even more now that I have kids. There was a time when I'd get sick and I'd lay in bed until I felt better. Yeah, not so much now. Now my girls know when I'm relaxing and they can't stand it. They go nuts. For some reason whenever I get sick (which thankfully isn't too often) and try to lay down my kids really want me to hold them. I think Jeni (my wife) puts them up to it.

There, now that I got that off my chest I feel a little better. Sometimes you just need to complain. Well, I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick too! I've been sick since Sunday, and--no joke--I keep thinking, "Man, I'm glad I don't have to take care of kids right now!" Beulah just curls up next to me and lets me rest. Puppies are nice.

Allison said...

does being sick mean you are incapable of posting?